Tuesday 28 June 2011

Saved! (part Deux)

so continuing on the series of texts that i've saved on my phone that make me smile or feel fuzzy etc... here's some more... even though i really know that it's impossible to bring out how funny and yet thoughtful some of these are (and believe me they are!) i'm putting them out here cos they mean a lot to me...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TNA
Most everyone who knows me, knows that among the several diverse interests that i have, i also absolutely love TNA... n i don't mean wrestling, well not the type that has fancily dressed men in tights anyways...

Dictionary meaning (or well, what it should be at least...)
TNA, abbreviation, tee-enn-aye : Tits N Ass.

Basically i'm a total pervert. Well, borderline at least.
:)

So, I'd been extremely depressed one evening. I can't remember  what exactly was wrong but i remember feeling absolutely demoralized... I was at wit's end and was ready to throw in the towel... i'd been texting a very pretty and close friend about it...

She sent me this text to cheer me up. I've no idea how she thought of it... and that too at a time when i was totally down n out... but the message always gets me grinning like an idiot...


"Awww... UU.... ()().... Boobs and ass just for you .... ((((((hug)))))) and a hug from me"


And I've been grinning like an idiot all the time I've been typing this... 

No comments:

Post a Comment