Monday 20 June 2011

10 Randomly 'cool' things that have happened in my life... (well at least that's how i see it!)

So I was thinking to myself about how some randomly cool things have happened in my life... and i felt like making a list... here goes...


  1. my first real salary raise was 200% raise... in other words my salary tripled... (oh wait! is that merely a reflection of the peanuts i'd been making at the time? well it seemed cool then :))
  2. my boss gifted me a car... it wasn't a new car or anything... it was his old car but it wasn't some small lousy machine... it was a Skoda Octavia... (which now is a lil old and stuff...but i still love her. somewhat.) she's been christened 'Lola'
  3. i won the mr.university contest on the only year it was ever held... now believe you me, i know i'm no good-looker but i totally spoke my way to that... and it was special cos somewhere along the way i really won the crowd over... it was an awesome night... i know it sounds so shady, but it was so much fun... i've even got my statuette still (it looks exactly like an IIFA :))
  4. during my engineering, i was the one who held the record of the lowest average percentage but having cleared all subjects (in my 3rd semester i'd an overall average of about 47% but having passed all my exams... there were guys who'd averages of around 55% and much more but who'd flunked in atleast one subject!) AND i also had the highest GRE scores (2260 - which someone eventually did better than!)...
  5. i've got the best folks (that includes my baby sis!) on the planet. I had to slip this in.
  6. i've somehow always had the best mentors one could wish for at various stages of my life...
  7. i've a dislocated joint near my left thigh and hip but my bones have somehow re-alligned and formed a 'niche' outside the joint... a true specimen of evolution i am i tell you!
  8. I once crashed into a car while doing around 80 kmph on a bike and neither me nor the guy behind me suffered much more than minor tiny bruises... i've never broken a bone in my body *touch wood*
  9. my boss made me a director in his company within a few months of me joining him!
  10. during all my years at school our basketball team had always lost... we weren't used to playing competitive basketball and were rarely exposed to competitive play...when i was in the 12th grade, we won our very last game that we played! It was a great feeling to finally win. This sorta started a reversal in the trend...

I've kept the women related stuff outta this cos that'd just be cliche... though the answer is no, i haven't been in a threesome...
:)

1 comment: