Sunday 13 September 2015

...Magic...

There's a feeling of disbelief that comes over me sometimes when i think about her... About the fact that she actually could love me! She loves me!!!

We met (funnily enough) through parents but from that moment, we've really got along... It's been almost 9 months since and now in a few months she's going to become my wife!

She's warm, she's loving, she's fun, she's honest, she's a 'good' person, she's gorgeous, she's talented, she's funny, she's unique, she's sunshine, she's adorable, she's committed, she's got strong values and yet somehow she's fallen for me!

Some of my insecurities and wounds have somehow effortlessly been healed by her and I'd like to believe that I've also helped her heal from some of the baggage that she was carrying... It's like we were inflicted with those wounds only so we could find and then heal each other... It's strange how much has changed for me personally now that she's a part of my life. It feels blessed and a lot more complete. There's reason to celebrate. There's someone to share the happy moments with. There's someone to look to in the not-so-happy times.

Suddenly, there's magic.

I miss her some days. I pine for her on some days. I have imaginary conversations with her in my head... And all this even though we speak almost all the time... There hasn't been a single day (except the early few) where we haven't been in touch since we first met. There's so much positivity in my life that she has brought in like sunshine... I know there will be challenges that we will face, but she makes it worthwhile... and with her I know i'm stronger. I've gone from having 'nothing to lose' to a whole different wonderful place...

I just wanted to drop in a short line to say "Thank you!"... Thank you for the love. Thank you for the warmth. Thank you for the care. Thank you for the magic.

Thank you for her.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment