Monday 30 May 2011

My first post: Why?

So it makes me wonder why I wanted to do this...

Of late, I've been an extremely private person bout how I feel and the things that go on in my life... i, guess i still am. But i feel like i want to write and share... and possibly even hear from someone else...

I initially wanted the blog to be titled "thesmallthingsinlife" but that's apparently taken... so, I've settled for this...

Most often people write quite easily and document the sad times in life... N possibly sometimes those are the things we remember lots eventually... somehow the happy times and good times seem far between, fleeting and vague... but yes, one often has things to smile about...

I decided I wanted to have a place where I could go to, to remember, relive and take inspiration from the good things in life... and specifically my life.

So, this came about. and yes, I'm definitely doing this for me. But YOU also somewhere play a role in that, somehow. I haven't figured that out how exactly as yet...but come on, where's the trust man? In a weird way, you (whoever, you are) matter to me.

Let's see where we go from here. I'm looking forward to it.

Have a super day!

PS - I'm still confused if i should do this anonymously or not... i'd feel a lil naked... and accountable...  yet, sometimes, it's nice to be recognized... i'll figure. And i guess, depending on what you can read, I may have chosen already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment