Friday 21 September 2012

Happy stuff = Important stuff

I just watched 'Barfi!' and i absolutely loved it. Movies like that make me very very jealous and sometimes even a little dejected (not today though) - cos those are the reason I got into this line of work... and yet I have very little to do with them.

But I digress.

It made me think about how very often we end up complicating life and eventually making a mess out of it by occupying ourselves with things that really wont give us happiness or fulfillment or growth in any (worthwhile) manner. And its often these silly complications that leave us bitter and miserable. Not necessarily always... but often.

Hence, I figured it'd be  nice to put down a bunch of things that possibly make me happy (or Barfi!) - 

Unconditional Love 
it's awesome. Can't be replaced. Don't ever take it for granted.

Great Friends 
n i don't mean it in the narrow sense of how one classifies 'friends' but more as people who contribute to your life...

Make a Difference. Contribute. 
if you can't make it a better place, you're part of the problem.

Experience Life 
people talk about traveling while often forgetting to enjoy the simple pleasures and beauty in their everyday life. A cup of coffee in the morning. A smile. Graffiti. The sky. The smell of shampoo. Appreciate. Love. Face fear. Fall. Rise. Leap. Make mistakes. And then some more.

Evolve 
Absorb. Reflect. Wrestle. Flow. Grow. Strive. Fly. Stretch.

Stay Loyal. Stay Strong 
it's important to believe in something.


No one gets it all right. But, lots of people are happy anyway.

I gotta keep telling myself... Happy Stuff = Important Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment