Sunday 22 April 2012

The Perfect Day

Just wanted to check-in and say its been such a fabulous day... i'm a tad high now, but...

Somehow (quite magically) I've managed to surround myself with warmth, an awesome family, great friends, great colleagues, fabulous mentors, unique experiences, a lovely vibrant environment and a fair sense of intelligence (i hope!) to evolve through all of this... The only thing i can imagine that'd make it better is to have a special someone to share it with - but then again, I'm not so sure...

I guess there always is a long way to go. And I love that there is.

Things break, and new saplings grow (from seeds no one knew had been planted). As it began, so it shall end.

I pray, I make a difference. I pray, I enrich my surroundings. I pray, for happiness.

To life! And your role in mine!

(and vice versa - but that's your dialogue!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment