Monday 26 March 2012

Lost My Voice

So, it feels like it's been a while since I blogged...

And i do have my reasons... which are that I've kinda been swimming with a whole bunch of conflicting emotions, thoughts, philosophies and experiences... And somehow within this madness I haven't found any real sense of perspective that i'm comfortable with.

In some ways, I've grown a little weary and tired. I know i'm being REALLY vague... though it's not really in the specifics but more in the vast elusive general energy and motivation I feel... So, instead of fighting it and pushing my way through the mire, I kinda have just given up. Yet, I tread on...

Foolishness happens. Sadness sometimes. Elation at others. Work seems to be going well - it distracts. And surrounded by confusion it appears.

Yet it feels like there is a calm that lurks secretively in the shadows. Watching. Silently.

I lay back.

No comments:

Post a Comment