Monday 1 April 2013

A Prayer

Dear God/Universe,

Thank you for everything you've given me. It's really great and I do value everything a lot. Family, friends, love, warmth, wealth, intelligence, goodness and so much more...

I'm having a few problems and I really need your help on these a little bit. I know you're probably watching me and helping out as it is, but I'm just raising these anyways...

- I need to learn and enjoy moderation - especially when it comes to my drinking. I drink way too much and often don't know my limits. I used to like the madness. I don't know why I did. I want to stop being that way. I cant understand why I needed everything to be crazy... Life is not a movie and I need to understand that its not necessary to be dramatic. I need a little calm.

- I'd like to be a better influence to the world and people around me - there are things about me that're very selfish. I wish I could lose them as much as possible. I'd really like to be able to make the people around me happier.

- The Emptiness needs to go...

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment